Friday, July 18, 2008

Our RV Vacation

Here she is! T.J. picked her up today. (She's parked on the street because she won't even fit in our driveway). This is the recreational vehicle that we will be traveling and sleeping in for the next 8 nights. We are very excited! There's a bed above the cab that Keegan, Faith & Riley played in today. (See picture below). Faith asked if she could go camping with us. That was sweet! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures while we are on vacation to add to this blog when we get home. Have a wonderful week!







3 comments:

christi said...

hey guys!
that looks like so much fun!! i cant wait to hear all the camping stories. praying travel mercies over your family. have fun!

blessings ~

Josh Garred said...

yes, I also want to hear about the "camping" stories. Do share

Josh Garred said...

Still awaiting pics!!! I am so excited to hear about the vacation!!