Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mr. Keegan

We're still having lunch with Daddy when we can. Since the weather has been super nice lately, we've been going up to Dell about 2 -3 times a week. So, here's Keegan sitting in T.J.'s lap at the picnic area at Dell. On Monday night, T.J. took Keegan to the electronic store to buy a wireless mouse for his lap top. While we were sitting at lunch on Tuesday afternoon, T.J. was telling me about their experience the night before while I was at my Bible Study on Monday night. T.J. said that Keegan asked what the word "less" meant. T.J. was having a hard time understanding at first until Keegan said, "Like wireless, what does less mean?" T.J. explained to Keegan that less meant to not have anything. "So, if you don't have a shirt, you're shirtless." Then I said, "If you don't have on shoes, you're shoeless." And Keegan cleverly piped in and said, "Like if you don't have a neck, then you're neckless (necklace)." We all died laughing at this point.

I think I've created a monster. In my last blog entry I told you that we went to Garden Ridge to buy stakes for Keegan's Christmas lights. Little did I know that Keegan would be wanting to change where the stakes go in the backyard every hour or so. So, now we have a new rule. You can only rearrange the lights on stakes once a day. Since the ground is so dry and hard, putting stakes in it has been a challenge. You can see in the picture above that he's made a semi-circle of lights around him. They are not there anymore. He has decorated his sandbox with lights now. He loves it!

1 comment:

christi said...

jayme,
i just love the new picture of keegan you put up as your header! what a handsome little man you have!

blessings ~